Tuesday, September 11, 2018

september 12

JOURNAL TOPIC:
You are the author of an advice column, and you receive the following letter: "My girlfriend (or boyfriend) is cheating on me- what should I do?" How will you reply, and why? Be sure to give reasons for your advice.

-OR-

2. Imagine Donald Trump's hair as an evil character.  Write a story in which you wake up with that hair on your head, and describe the battle of good and evil as it threatens to suck the brains right out of your head.

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Résumés

HW:
First draft résumé due at beginning of class on Friday 9/14.  (NOTE: this is to be typed on paper. Handwritten copies will not be accepted.  Also: PLEASE DO NOT post your résumé anywhere online -- it contains your personal information, and you want to stay in charge of who sees it and when.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...