Monday, October 15, 2018

october 15

AGENDA:
1. Checking in and planning the week
2. Notes/review on symbolism
3. Journal

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Happy Birthday"]

As an expert in symbolism, please explain the relatively new trend of throwing flour and eggs on people to "celebrate" their birthdays. Older people may regard this behavior as assault or a desperate plea for attention; is there a deeper significance to this practice, or is it as dumb as it looks?

COMMENT to this post with the fiction novel you're reading.  Please include the title, the author, and the reason you chose it.

POST to your blog about your thoughts on working independently (title: I'M IN CHARGE/ 1st sentences: "Some high school students need to be told what to do all the time and reminded or threatened when they don't get the job done.  Independent work can be challenging, but I like it because...")

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day by David Levithan
    I had seen that this book was being turn into a movie and I wanted to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I always like to imagine the story myself before seeing how someone else imagined it.

      Delete

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...