Wednesday, January 23, 2019

january 23

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Yesterday our journal topic had to do with seeing things in the world that demand our empathy and our effort.  Then, in the afternoon, I talked with an old friend and colleague in Los Angeles who told me that he can't bring himself to watch the news anymore.  Now, this man is very successful in every sense of the word, and I respect him very much-- but don't we all have a responsibility to stay awake and pay attention, even if the news is painful and out of our control?  What do you think?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Status: does your blog have a logo/design?
3. Return yesterday's quizzes
4. Les Mis
5. Internet security 101

POST:
Recommend security strategies to your readers. (title: HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF MORE SECURE ON THE INTERNET)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...