Thursday, February 14, 2019

february 14

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "My Funny Valentine" by Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker; "California Love" by 2Pac]

How will the love you express today be remembered tomorrow?  Also, if you really love someone, why do you need a 'holiday' to express the way you feel?

(P.S. Help those poor people who paid 3x the price for roses this week by being a role model for love the other 364 days.)

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Les Mis: multiple perspectives on the same scene
3. Lit circles and updating your docs

POST:
How can you show what you learn about what we read?  (title: HOW YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...