Tuesday, April 16, 2019

april 17

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Get Myself to Saturday" by Michael Franti & Spearhead]

Franti sings:
There is a part of me that always needs to pray/ There is a part of me that wants to run away/ There is a part of me that can't go on today/ There is a part of me that always finds a way

What is your view on religion?  Does it unite people?  Divide people?  Help people?  Hurt people? Describe the role of religion in Les Misérables -- how it unites, divides, helps, and hurts -- and explain whether you think characters like Jean Valjean, Javert, and Cosette are better off because of it.

-OR-

Choose your own topic.


AGENDA:
1. Mindfulness
2. Journal
3. Les Misérables
4. Big Questions

MASTERPIECE:
Recruit at least 10 people to follow your blog.  This group should include at least one mentor (i.e., a person you respect for their knowledge, experience, wisdom, perspective, etc.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...