Tuesday, April 2, 2019

april 2

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Think of something that you know with confidence, or something that you know how to do really well.  How can you prove your knowledge to someone who doubts you?

AGENDA:
1. Mindfulness (*you're on your own this morning, so the practice is up to you)
2. Journal
3. Today's journal is especially meaningful.  Today I have been asked to proctor an exam.  The exam is being given -- like so many exams these days -- because of a general sense in our culture that it's easier to trust data than people.  Which makes me think of your blogs and Lit Circle docs.  Please work hard on these today so that I can see progress.  If I do, we will pick up the reading tomorrow as usual.  If I don't, we will have an exam on what we've read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...