Monday, May 27, 2019

i'm doing my homework this weekend...are you?

Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying the three-day weekend!  However you celebrate Memorial Day and time away from school, please remember to finish your term paper and bring the hard copy with you tomorrow.  I will collect papers at the beginning of the period.  REMINDER: due to our tight timeline this week, I have offered consistent reminders and invitations for help.  Late / incomplete papers will not be accepted for review or credit.  See you tomorrow!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm working through the last eight (!) stacks of evaluations...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...