Thursday, December 20, 2018

FALL SEMESTER FINAL

Welcome to the last day of our semester.  I look forward to sharing what we've prepared with each other.  In the process, please make sure to complete the following:

1. Turn in your self-assessment (items on the white board in class)
2. Have your grade conference (optional)
3. Comment to the FOR THE WIN/TER BREAK post with your Big Question

4. POST to your blog with your Big Question topic and your intention for the winter break (title: FOR THE WIN/TER BREAK)

Reminder: I will be posting to the course blog intermittently over the break.  Every time you comment to a post, you will earn credit.  (Think of it like Instagram, but less vapid and more lucrative.)

Whether you spend the break working, playing, celebrating, or resting, I wish each of you a terrific, restorative few weeks-- see you in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...