Friday, May 24, 2019

self-assessment questions for the semester

If you weren't in class today, please take a moment to reflect on these and answer (either in a private email to me at dpreston.learning@gmail.com or on paper -- if you choose paper, please bring to class with you on Tuesday). 

If you were in class, please feel free to continue your reflection and let me know if your answers change at all over the weekend.

Given all of the learning experiences we've shared together in this course:

1. What do you look back on with pride?
2. What do you look forward to with hope?
3. How are you doing on your paper?  What will you do this weekend to succeed?
4. What letter grade are you aiming for on the paper?  What grade will you earn on the semester report card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you

As often as I say it, I feel like I don't say it often enough: Thank You. Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness...